Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday, a new list is prompted, and book bloggers display their answers!
Topic for July 25, 2016:Top Ten Things Books Made Me Want to Do
It’s already Tuesday! And that means another TTT. Some of these responses are serious, and some may be a little silly, but let’s just get into it!
- Snowboarding – Defying Gravity by Kendra C. Highley
- I just finished this book last week (see my review here), and it was set in Aspen, Colorado. There were some awesome snowboarding scenes, and now I just really want to try it!
- Visit the Jersey Shore – Whisper to Me by Nick Lake
- Ok, I don’t mean like the Jersey Shore tv show… but the descriptions of buildings and the beach in this book just made me want to go there and see it for myself.
- Be part of the Sisterhood – Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
- Ok, I know this one is silly. But I just want to be in this group of friends. I always saw myself as Lena or Bridget. Which sister would you want to be? Let me know in the comments below!!
- Be a badass – insert favorite dystopian novel here
- No really, Divergent made me want to be fearless and strong and just kick some butt. Realistically though, I’m a very calm and quiet person. But maybe I have a really awesome no-nonsense alter ego!
- Live in Medieval Times – The Arthur Trilogy by Kevin Crossley-Holland
- Putting the lack of electricity and indoor plumbing aside, I would absolutely LOVE to experience this time period. Plus, King Arthur is my FAVORITE.
So……… I’m going to end the list there. I went through my list of read books, and I just can’t think of anything else to add. So I guess there’s my top five tuesday! 🙂
What’s on your TTT this week? As always, leave a link to your post below in the comments!
Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you on the next page!