Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday, a new list is prompted, and book bloggers display their answers!
Topic for July 12, 2016: Facts About Me
Hey everyone! It’s been a busy – and stressful – past month or so, hence the lack of new posts here on the blog. But I’m back! For this TTT post, I’m bringing you my top ten facts about me – in the fashion of my favorite things in ten categories.
- Children’s Book: The Arthur Trilogy by Kevin Crossley-Holland
- I read this series when I was in fourth and fifth grade, and fell in love with it! King Arthur continues to be one of my favorite historical/mythical subjects to read about!
- YA Book: Divergent by Veronica Roth
- I know this might be cliche, but I just remember the feeling I got while reading this book last summer. It made me feel powerful, fearless, unstoppable – dauntless!
- Classic: Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- There are so many classics that I love, and so many that I have yet to read. Hamlet is a favorite of mine that I studied both in high school and college. If you are a fan of Hamlet, check out Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard. It’s hilarious!
- Adult Book: Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
- As you probably know, Emily Giffin is pretty much my favorite adult fiction author. This book is just so great, and the movie is just as amazing! Still waiting for the movie version of Something Blue…
- Movie: The Princess Bride
- This should come as no surprise. See my recent TTT post here about why I love this movie.
- Band: Thirty Seconds to Mars/Muse/Fall Out Boy/Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- Ok, ok. So I couldn’t pick just one. But let’s just say that I really love the alternative/rock genre! I’ve actually seen all of these bands in concert except Fall Out Boy. It’s on my bucket list!
- TV Show: Gilmore Girls/The Walking Dead/The Office
- Honestly, this was incredibly hard for me to decide. I think I love so many tv shows. Here are a few more: Stitchers, The Vampire Diaries, Reign…
- Beverage: Cold = Coke; Warm = Coffee or Tea
- Nothing is better than an ice cold fountain coke. Or a nice steamy cup of coffee 🙂
- Food: Tacos and Pizza
- My two main junk foods that I can’t live without – even though I try to eat healthy!
- App: Instagram
- Aside from the whole Bookstagram thing, I just love seeing pictures. I am a very visual person, and sometimes a lack of words is just what we need.
Well, that’s my top ten categories/favorites for this week! What was your TTT this week? Let me know in the comments below!
Preview for my next post: come back on Thursday for an exciting book review!
Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you on the next page!