Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each Tuesday, a new list is prompted, and book bloggers display their answers!
Topic for March 15, 2016: Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR
Hey everyone! Sorry this post is up a little late today, but it’s a crazy week! We are closing on our house this week and moving after that, so my life is a bit hectic! But, I’m determined to keep up with my TTT streak.
This week’s topic is fun – the top ten books on my Spring TBR 🙂 I’d say about half of these books are for review, and the other half are for pleasure. Spring has sprung here in East Tennessee, and I am loving it!
Here are the books I hope to read this Spring in the order I plan to read them!
- Romancing the Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
- I received this book for review from Entangled Teen. It releases on April 5, so keep checking back here on Read, Write, Design for my review!
- Love Me Never by Sara Wolf
- I also received this book from Entangled Teen! And, it also releases on April 5, so my review will be up around that date!
- The Shannara Chronicles: The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- So, I’m currently about halfway through this book (I’m taking a break to read some review books) and it’s really good! I loved the tv show, and the book is really good as well! I would highly recommend both!
- The Adventurist by J. Bradford Hipps
- I won a giveaway of an ARC of this book from St. Martin’s Press. It is about a software engineer and how his life changes professionally and personally. I thought it sounded interesting and I can’t wait to read it! It releases on April 26.
- Whisper to Me by Nick Lake
- Bloomsbury Publishing was kind enough to send me this book for review! It is a young adult book that has to do with the main character confessing something in a letter to the person he likes, I believe. It looks really intriguiging! This book releases on May 3.
- Love the One You’re With by Emily Giffin
- I haven’t read an Emily Giffin book in about a year now…that’s bad. I love her writing! Plus, Spring is always a good time to pick up a good contemporary book!
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- I picked this book up from a used book store a few months ago. It’s just one of those classics that I never read, so I thought now would be a good time to add it to my TBR. Plus, it’s a very short read!
- First Comes Love by Emily Giffin
- Penguin was generous enough to send me this book for review after I requested it! Emily Giffin is seriously my favorite author, and I am ecstatic to have an ARC of this book. It doesn’t release until June 28, but I don’t think I’ll be waiting that long to read it.
I think I’m going to stop there. (Let’s be real for a second, I won’t get all of these read anyway, but it’s good to be optimistic!) I’m so excited for the chances to read all of these books and review the ones that I have received!
What is on your Spring TBR? Let me know! Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you on the next page!