Happy New Year everyone! A new year always brings out the most ambitious resolutions and goal-setting in everyone. Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is just that: my resolutions (bookish and not) for 2016!
Here are my resolutions (in no particular order – I hate ranking things):
- Take care of my body.
- Notice I did not say lose weight or go on a diet. I am simply hoping to be better to myself! Eating healthier foods and exercising on a regular basis. Although, if I want pizza or oreos, I’m gonna eat them as a treat because LIFE IS SHORT.
- Work harder on this blog.
- Read, Write, Design has been around for a few months, but with my life taking so many twists and turns, I haven’t been diligent about posting content. I hope to complete (fingers crossed) every TTT this year, as well as bring you book reviews and other cool content! (How do you all feel about movie/tv discussions?)
- Spend more time with God.
- I’m not looking for agreements or disagreements here. My personal goal is to do a daily Bible study and get involved in a church. Yay!
- Read 18 books.
- This is the goal I have set for the Goodreads Challenge. In 2015, I finished 9 books (although I started the challenge in May I think). So, I hope to at least double that number!
- Enjoy life!
- This is really like a bunch of mini resolutions…
- Make more time to visit my family.
- Enjoy marriage and always work to improve our relationship and have fun!
- Take each moment and savor it!
- See where life leads me!
- Scrapbook more.
- I have a scrapbook that I started, but haven’t worked on it in a year or so. I’m so behind! I even have a ton of supplies…
- Take more time to do what I want to do.
- Like watching my tv shows…really, that’s about all I want to do! I’m so behind on all of my favorites since I got married and have to share a tv 😉
Well, that’s all I can think of right now. The first five I actually wrote down on New Year’s, but I added the last couple. What are your resolutions?
Let’s make 2016 a great year in all areas of our lives! Thanks for reading, and see you on the next page!